Download this app to your desktop
Hey, do you like cookies? Sure you like them, you are a kid who loves chocolate and fruit. And if you like cookies then of course you like and birthday parties where you can eat a very delicious cake. If you want to help a child whose birthday is today you have to help us prepare a big cake and tasty. Through this chocolate cake cooking game you will be able to prove everybody that you are a great friend but also a very good cook. The cake that you will need to prepare is for our son so please pay attention to all the details.
We want the party to be a very beautiful and all friends of our son to be happy. If you want to help some children of the same age with you to have fun with you please respect the instructions of this cooking games for girls.
1) First you will have to go shopping, this consists in selecting all the ingredients that you need, they are: flour, baking powder and vanilla extract;
2) Turn the stove, place a pan on low heat and place the cream in the pan;
3) In a bowl you must add: chunks of melted chocolate and cream, mixing well;
4) In another bowl you must add: pieces of butter and sugar, now you have to mix;
5) Now in a bowl you must add: flour, salt, cocoa, baking powder and vanilla extract in the end have to play;
6) In a large bowl you must add: milk, coffee and water, you need to mix until it forms a creamy composition;
7) Put a pan on the stove and then add the above composition;
8) Over the composition of the above you have to add flour then you must add the eggs and mix;
9) Now you need to enter the dough in the oven, wait a few minutes until it is ready;
10) You must place the chocolate dough;
11) The cake is ready, now you must decorate as you wish.
Thank you cooked for us today, you are definitely a very good friend and a very good cook. Our child is very happy, he will have to spend the best and most beautiful cake. The party will be very beautiful and you can stay with us, if you want to help us, please come back to help us through this kids games with chocolate cake.
Have fun and bon appetite!